Monday 4 April 2011

Diary of an Ex-Whore (Episode 2)

Different people have different theories on why people get attracted to each other. Some blame it on star signs, some call it destiny or fate, some blame it on the ah ah ah ah ah alcohol. Different people with different opinions. But none of them ever met Michelle.

It was the summer I graduated from high school. I had the perfect grades so my mum's usually tight grip had been loosened, along with her purse. I had just started A'levels classes & was crashing over with my best friend half the time. His parents & siblings were out of town for the summer, it was the setting for two precocious young men to get into some very 'adult' trouble.

I'd have loved to say she was tall, light skinned with light brown eyes, long dark hair, great 'endowments' and legs that went on for days; but if I did, I'd be lying. She was five foot five (no dimples) and very ordinary physical features. If you saw a picture of her you probably wouldn't give her a second look, but if you were ever fortunate to be in her presence........*sigh*....

She was the first girl I ever met who reeked of sex appeal. Her smile, her walk, her laugh, the way she tossed her braids when they covered her face; all this added up to make her an extraordinary piece of work.......and I wanted her......BAD. There was one problem though, there was someone else, her boyfriend, my best friend.
If it had been anyone else I would not have been bothered. I mean, she's just a girl, an exceptional one but still....just a girl. Just an itch that needs to be scratched, a fine bottle of wine that needs to be sipped, savored, experienced but in due time forgotten.

I started to justify my plans of getting her. "He didn't really love her anyways.....she wasn't even that attracted to him....she was way better than he deserved.....he was cheating on her....I could please her better...". All flimsy reasons to hurt two relatively innocent people, but good enough for me to embark on my quest.

I didn't need to do much though, he made it easy for me. The more we became friends the more jealous he got, the more he started to question her, the more the she began to see me. I became her standard, she started to compare us both and fortunately for me she found him wanting. I became her confidante, the one she ran to when he started getting distant and easily provoked. I didn't pounce then, that would have confirmed all the things he had told her about me. I waited....patiently.......till she made the first move.

It all started one night when I slept over at his place. It was his birthday and he'd invited a few friends over. We had all eaten and drank a bit too much but I had managed to remain sober enough to plant seeds of discord. I had been the perfect gentleman all evening, giving her attention while her boyfriend attended to other guests. I made sure she was never alone for too long without actually hovering around her. He noticed, but he couldn't say a word to me about it, he didn't want to voice his fears lest they come alive. So he drank, and drank....and drank.

By the time the party was over he could barely carry himself to his bedroom so I walked him and tucked him into bed. I grabbed a bottle of wine, a & a single glass and sat on the big comfy couch. Poured myself a drink and waited, patiently, I knew she would come........

(The end)

7 comments:

  1. *Sigh* Vic, I know we're family, but remind me never to bring #FutureMrsO near you, at least not until I've knocked her up! :-p Nice one fam! *Waiting patiently for Episode 3* This is much better than 'The Vampire Diaries'! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the suspense lingers..lool*throwing tantrum* I want more... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @AB: lol...dat wud be incest jor. Ur wife wud be my lil sis. Btw, u seem to have forgotten d 'ex' before d whore :p

    @Ada: all in due time love, I promise not 2 keep u waiting too long. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deeeeeeng...so this is how all those 'bestfriends' think ehn???

    Bookmarked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Curses!!! Why would you end it here? *hiss* Impatiently waiting for Episode 3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. writers actually get beaten up for keeping audiences on this kind of unwanted and unneccesary suspense, especially when d story makes sense... just thot 2 let u know...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh...You sha want to torture us sha...

    ReplyDelete